Monday, November 18, 2013

Zombie Dust: Comic Inspired Beer

Now here's an odd thing. Having a blog about nerdy stuff usually means I write about movies, TV shows, comic books, etc., but I never thought it would give me an opportunity to write about booze.

Over the weekend, I got to try a beer called Zombie Dust, which is a pale ale made by Three Floyds in Indiana. The bottle claims the beer was "created with our marvelous friends in the comic industry." The really cool, holographic bottle art is done by Tim Seeley, best known for his work with Hack/Slash and G.I. Joe. He also does some work with Marvel, such as New Exiles.



Taste-wise, this is a great beer. I'm not a beer connoisseur myself, but I know enough to know when a beer just straight-up tastes great. This one's got a lighter, hoppy flavor with a side of citrus. The after-taste brought to mind something like grapefruit.

10/10, would recommend if you're looking for a good beer with some cool comic art on the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment