Monday, May 6, 2013

Iron Man 3 Ramen!

As a follow-up to my Iron Man 3 review, I decided to actually try the funny Iron Man ramen I found in Japan.  Here's what it looks like for anyone who didn't catch the review:


For some reason, I could only find it at the Daily Yamazaki in Asakusa.  Every other convenience store I checked didn't have it, but I was determined to find it.  Eventually, my friend and I found the ramen and brought it back to the hostel we were staying at in Tokyo (we were on a vacation that is now tragically over).

When we were done letting the ramen cook, we were surprised to discover tiny yellow stars inside it!


Look how cute!!!


Anyways, the ramen was "red chili" flavored.  Wasn't sure if that meant it was spicy or not, but it turned out to be fairly spicy.  Since spicy food is pretty much my favorite thing in the entire universe, I couldn't have been happier, though my friend barely made it through it.  I swear it wasn't that spicy!  But I also have inhuman taste buds.  I'd say I enjoyed the spicy levels very much:

YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M HUNGRY!!!

That was well worth the late-night shopping excursion.

Hopefully I'll have a new post coming soon!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment